Welcome to the ERASMUS+ page of the Rostock University of Music and Drama (hmt Rostock). Here you can find all the information for the international exchange and for the application process for students and teachers.
The hmt Rostock has an official ERASMUS+ Charta 2014-2020, which allows us to take part in the ERASMUS+ Program. It offers support for the exchange of
- Study abroad for students (at least 3 months and up to 12 months)
- Mobility for teachers (This program concerns teaching and research at partner institutions. Such a stay can comprise up to 60 days)
For Students ERASMUS+ basically includes three instruments which encourage the mobility:
- No extra study fees at the receiving institution
- Application for a monthly grant
- Credits achieved abroad can be accepted at the home institution.
Requirements for the ERASMUS+ exchange program
- Regular enrolment at a German university
- Completion of the first academic year
- Studying at a partner institution, with which the home institution has signed an ERASMUS+ cooperation agreement (bilateral agreement)
- Home and Host University have a valid ERASMUS+ Charta (ECHE)
Information for ERASMUS+
Information to download
Tue 1.30 - 3.00 pm
Prof. Dr. Bernd Fröde
fon +49 381 5108-123
fon +49 170 1535052
room SZ 08
thursdays, 5.15 - 6.15 p.m.