International Student Office
Welcome to the International Student Office at the Rostock University of Music and Drama (hmt)!
The International Student Office is a college facility set up to assist foreign students.
We know about the struggles international students are dealing with and can therefore give you the best possible help.
We are happy to help with any questions or problems you may have:
- If you’re looking for a room or apartment in Rostock
- If you need help with your registration and timetable
- If you need help dealing with local authorities
- If you need someone to correct your written work
- We also offer a German course if there is enough demand.
Dörtje Peters, Head of Internation Office
Kana Himeno, student assistant
- Checklist before arrival
- Checklist after arrival
- Language courses
- Important notes
- Welcome to the hmtInformation for applicants and first-semester students
- Lista de comprobación para el comienzo de semestre
- Lista de comprobación después la llegada a Rostock
- Bienvendio a la hmtInformatión para los estudiantes de primer año
We organize a lot of events to connect you to your fellow students:
- Welcome of the First-Semester-Students at the beginning of each semester
- Christmas party with concert and great presents
- Barbecue in the inner courtyard of the hmt – with German sausage
- Excursions around Germany and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern will make you feel like a local soon