Masterclass Flute Denis Bouriakov | 25 -30 August 2019
Denis Bouriakov has been principle flautist of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra since 2015, under maestro Gustavo Dudamel. He had previously played at the Metropolitan Opera in New York City from 2009 onwards. In recent years, he has established himself as one of the most active and sought-after soloists in the world of flute.
He won prizes at various important international competitions, including the ARD International Music Prize, the Jean-Pierre Rampel Prize, the Prague Spring Prize, the Carl Nielsen Prize and the Kobe International Flute Competition.
Bouriakov performs as a soloist with numerous orchestras across the globe and regularly plays at concerts all over the world.
Répétiteur: Nobue Ito
Preselection: Video recording (YouTube link), free selection of the piece
The following repertoire is available for soloist performances as part of rehearsals and concerts with the orchestra.
- Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach: Konzert d-Moll für Flöte, Streicher und Basso Continuo Wq. 22
- Jacques Ibert: Flötenkonzert
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Flötenkonzert Nr. 1 G-Dur KV 313
- Carl Nielsen: Flötenkonzert
- Carl Heinrich Reinecke: Flötenkonzert D-Dur op. 283