Masterclass Piano Herbert Schuch
Herbert Schuch completed his musical studies with e.g. Kurt Hantsch and Prof. Karl-Heinz Kämmerling at Salzburg’s Mozarteum and became an international sensation when he won three important competitions back-to-back within the course of one year - the Casagrande Competition, the London International Piano Competition and the International Beethoven Competition Vienna.
With his dramaturgically refined concert programmes and CD recordings that have been hailed by the critics and earned him several prizes, he has made himself a name as one of the most interesting musicians of his generation, regularly playing with renowned orchestras and conductors on the world’s important stages.
The following repertoire is available for soloist performances as part of rehearsals and concerts with the orchestra.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Klavierkonzert Es-Dur KV 271; Klavierkonzert d-Moll KV 466; Klavierkonzert C-Dur KV 467; klavierkonzert B-Dur KV 595
- Ludwig van Beethoven: klavierkonzert Nr. 3 c-Moll op. 37; Klavierkonzert nr. 4 G-Dur op. 58; Klavierkonzert Nr. 5 Es-Dur op. 73
- Robert Schumann: Klavierkonzert a-Moll op. 54
- Felic Mendelssohn Bartholdy: Klavierkonzert Nr. 1 g-Moll op. 25
- Frédéric Chopin: Klavierkonzert Nr. 2 f-Moll op. 21
- Edward Grieg Klavierkonzert a-Moll op. 16