Tickets & Advance Booking
Where and from when are tickets available?
Entrance tickets for hmt Rostock events that are subject to a charge can be bought at the advance booking offices, online and at the box office on the evening of the event. Advance bookings cannot be made at hmt Rostock.
Advance sales begin at the following times for events in the next three months:
- End of February for the event period March - May
- End of May for the event period June - August
- End of August for the event period September - November
- End of November for the event period December - February
The box office opens 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
If you want to buy tickets online from the comfort of your own home please select your desired event in our event calendar or directly in our online shop.
Cultural ticket of the ASTA of the University of Rostock
Students of the hmt Rostock, the University of Rostock and the University of Wismar in Warnemünde receive free tickets at the box office for the places still available at that time. Please show your student ID. Charity events and guest performances are excluded.
Admission to events in the chamber music hall is usually free. Admission to all other halls is also free if no prices are indicated.
|Price group||box office standard||box office reduced||advance booking standard||advance booking reduced|
|hmt orchestra, chamber music, drama performance, Pop in the St. Katherine´s Hall||13,50 €||8,00 €||11,50 €||6,00 €|
|Solistenkonzerte, Opera, Oratory, Internationales Pianistenforum||19,00 €||11,00 €||17,00 €||9,30 €|
- Admission is free for children up to 14 years of age accompanied by an adult.
- For charity and special events the prices may vary.
- Guest performances are subject to the event organiser’s entrance prices and conditions.
Reduced ticket prices are available for:
- Children (free entrance up to 14 years of age), school pupils, students, trainees, pensioners
- Severely disabled (+1 free ticket for accompanying person)
- Owners of a Warnow Pass, benefit claimants of Arbeitslosengeld II (German statutory unemployment benefit)
- Owners of a Rostock Card
- Owners of a Rostock Ehrenamts-Card (volunteering pass)
- Members of the Norddeutsche Philharmonie Rostock and the Volkstheater
- Owners of the NDR Kultur Karte
- Asylum seekers
Free ticket regulation
Members of the hmt Rostock receive 1 free ticket for each fee-based event, as long as tickets are available. There shall be no entitlement. Members of the hmt Rostock are:
- Students of the hmt
- Lecturers of the hmt
- Employees of the hmt
The free tickets are issued
- in the Pressezentrum | Neuer Markt 3 | 18055 Rostock | fon +49 381 49179-22 | opening hours: Mon-Sat 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- at the box office.
The tickets will be issued personally and on presentation of the student, service or lecturer identification card.
Charity events and events organised by other organisers are excluded from the free ticket regulation.
Please take care of your card in time for events with high demand!
VIP and press tickets
Please order VIP and press tickets as well as admission tickets for the examination commission by e-mail pressestellehmt-rostockde.